Methods of payment available to customers are:
Batch.co.uk - Booksellers & Suppliers can pay through www.batch.co.uk
- Make a single payment for all your suppliers.
- Enjoy access to invoices, claims, credits and delivery notes 24 hours a day.
- Invoices can be seen on the Batch system before deliveries arrive, giving you advance notification of which books are on their way.
- Integrate payments with your accounting and stock control systems.
- Save on bank transfer fees by paying all your suppliers with a single monthly payment per currency (GBP, Euros or US dollars).
- Gain suppliers' confidence by using an award-winning system backed by the UK Booksellers' Association.
- The Batch payments and data service is free for booksellers as it is paid for by suppliers.
- UK Sterling Cheque or Draft - drawn on a London bank sent to our address.
Your remittance should be payable to “Combined Book Services Ltd”
- Direct to our bank (please pay any bank charges)
National Westminster Bank 67 High Street, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 1LA
Sort Code: 60-19-02
Return your payment advice to us by fax or phone us with instructions to debit your account with the following details: 1. Card number and your security number (last 3 digits)
- Name & address (as shown on your credit card statement)
- Expiry date. Add issue number or start date where applicable.
Please note that due to to PCI Data Security Data Standards, we are unable to accept card details by email.